Rates & Insurance
Rates (In-person or Telepsychiatry)
- Initial assessment: $250 | 60 minutes
- Follow up assessment: $125 | 30 minutes
- Ask about our monthly membership program
We currently accept:
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your insurance provider to verify how your plan compensates you for mental health services and benefits if your insurance is not listed above.
I would recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many visits per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Vitality by Kym will provide a superbill to you after each assessment, in which you can submit to your insurance company to request reimbursement for services from an out-of-network provider.
We accept all major credit cards, FSA, and HSA as forms of payment.
It is important that you regularly attend your scheduled appointments. We understand that there may be extenuating circumstances but please understand that your appointment time is reserved for you and is important for your continuity of care. For these reasons, we request a 24 hour notice for canceled appointments in order to avoid a cancellation fee. The cancellation fee for less than a 24 hours notice is $50.00.
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!